Studies, Tender and Detailed Design
Our services include investigating, planning and designing hydropower and multi-purpose schemes as the basis for investment decisions. We develop and optimise power system expansion plans and advise during the decision-making process through to project implementation.
We are also responsible for the tender and construction design for all types of hydraulic structures, including the planning and performance of engineering design, not only traditionally for Employers, but also for suppliers and contractors within the framework of turnkey and EPC contracts.
- Feasibility Planning for Hydropower Schemes
- Due Diligence Assessments of Existing and Planned Hydropower Schemes
- Water Resources Planning and Management
- Power System Expansion Planning
- Hydropower Operating Rules
- Tender and Detailed Design
- Engineering Hydraulics of Complex Systems
- Structural and Stability Analyses