Water and land are the
most crucial resources
on our planet!
In many countries development of water and land resources is of key importance for their future. Studying the environmental and social impacts of major water projects and planning for their mitigation and management is vital for project sustainability.
- Multi-purpose water resources
- River basin development
- Irrigation systems
- Agricultural drainage
- Flood control and management
- Environmental and social studies
- Environmental management plans
- Resettlement action planning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Construction supervision (env.)