Lahmeyer’s first involvement in the PV sector dates back to 1989, and since then we have been providing engineering services on more than 150 PV projects (totalling more than 2,000 MW) in over 40 countries.
With a focus on commercial and large scale PV systems, we provide technical and professional support to our clients (governments, utilities, developers, investors, financial institutions) throughout the entire project implementation process, from site selection and concept development to construction and O&M monitoring.
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Solar mapping and site selection
- Conceptual design and basic engineering
- Contractual assistance (EPC, O&M, PPA, POs, etc.)
- Tendering preparation
- Due Diligence processes
- Construction monitoring
- Supervision of commissioning
- O&M monitoring