Since the establishment of the company in 1966, employees and senior staff have enjoyed an outstanding reputation as independent technical consultants. This image motivates us to improve continually. We strive to offer our clients the best quality at a fair price and to assure our employees attractive and secure employment with potential for development and promotion.
We act according to the following quality principles:
- Continual improvement of the Lahmeyer quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008,
- Compliance with DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025:2005 in accordance with the approved range of testing and calibration services,
- Integration of all senior staff and employees in a continual improvement process,
- Support of our business processes through up-to-date equipment and practices,
- Selection of competent employees and qualifying them by regular training and further education,
- Constant adaptation to the technological development in our fields of work,
- Observation of the market participants in our target markets, paying particular attention to changes in clients‘ interests and needs,
- Selection of free-lance staff and subcontractors taking consideration of the quality objectives and previous monitoring and appraisals.
The quality orientation of the company is exemplified by the management and senior staff. They and all employees have committed themselves to adapt their actions to the documented quality policy and practices.