Your working environment:
Your new field of activity will be in the department of “Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and Control” (GE 1) within the Energy Division.
- You will work in a highly professional, multidisciplinary team upgrading a large hydropower plant in Switzerland.
- You will be the site supervisor and responsible for the electrical equipment. The position is permanent.
- After the completion of the project in Switzerland, you will be assigned to other large projects as a project engineer/project manager (m/f) responsible for the electrical equipment of power plants, industrial plants or substations.
- As a consultant, you will provide our clients with engineering services at all stages of the project: studies, design, tendering, project monitoring during execution and site supervision.
- You will work independently and be responsible for both technical and managerial aspects in your engineering discipline.
- You will join an international company which will offer you the opportunity to carry out extremely varied and challenging tasks and will give you the freedom to work independently in a team.
- You are an electrical engineering graduate (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in electrical power engineering.
- Through your previous professional experience (minimum 5 years) as a project engineer/project manager (m/f) in the above-mentioned field, you gained extensive experience in handling large projects, with the emphasis on site supervision and construction management.
- You have very good German and English skills. Other languages would be of advantage.
- You are willing to travel and are able to confidently use MS Office and other standard computer software.
- You have the capability to work independently and have a firm attitude, as well as flexibility and good communication skills.